HKGGA Special Announcement on Activity Arrangements (As at 9 Oct 2020)
The current epidemic situation remains volatile, given that the Government has not lifted the epidemic prevention measures, in order to safeguard the health and safety of our members, the Association will implement the following activity arrangements with immediate effect:
- ALL unit meetings / activities, Happy Bees’ unit meetings / activities, Golden Guides’ unit meetings / activities, or activities and trainings organized by Headquarters, Division, District, Regional and District Associations will continue to be suspended until further notice. Unit meetings / activities are recommended to take place in form of video conferencing.
- School units, which unit meetings are located in schools, may resume unit meetings under the instructions of respective schools and should strictly adhere to the requirements stipulated under the guidelines on arrangements on assemblies/activities of the school and Education Bureau.
- Adult members should obtain the approval from respective Deputy Chief Commissioner when arranging face-to-face meeting. The meeting only allows adult members to participate, and should comply with the requirements stipulated under Prevention and Control of Disease (Prohibition of Group Gathering) Regulation (Cap.599G) and strictly adhere to the Guidelines of the Association (Appendix 1). It is recommended to take place in form of video conferencing.
- The HKGGA Headquarters and Leung Sing Tak Sea Activities Training Centre were reopened earlier. The venue and dormitory bookings of other campsites will be resumed on 19 October 2020 and should comply with the social distancing requirements stipulated under Prevention and Control of Disease (Prohibition of Group Gathering) Regulation, including: the restriction on the number of persons at group gatherings, maintaining social distance among individuals or groups, requirements on wearing masks, meal arrangements, etc. For details, please refer to “Campsites Notice (with effect from 19 October 2020)”.
- ALL activities in HKGGA Tin Shui Wai Pansy Ho Activity Centre & HKGGA Jockey Club Tung Chung Activity Centre will resume on 12 October 2020. For enquiry, please contact the staff of the respective centres:
- HKGGA Tin Shui Wai Pansy Ho Activity Centre ：2448 3376
- HKGGA Jockey Club Tung Chung Activity Centre ：2619 0399
We will review the situation from time to time. Updated measures and arrangements will be posted on the Association’s website and Facebook page.