Girl Guide MC Team
Through professional training and practices, Girl Guide Members can improve:
- Their communication skills, develop their confidence and strengthen their presentation skills.
- To possess the skills to troubleshoot the problem and manage the crisis during the event.
To cultivate our members who are interested in and capable of becoming professional Emcees to take the role of Emcee in Girl Guide headquarter and regional events. You may apply MC workshop once a year, attend all the lessons and finish the practice session, you will become our MC Team member and apply to be an MC for our events.
How to join:
*If you had experience of being a MC, please send your cv to email@example.com
MC Service Requisition:
If commissioners would like to invite our member to help with your activity/event, please fill in the information in the online form at least 1 month before the event.
1) Fill in the online application form: https://goo.gl/forms/I94lJr565F9SCgPB3
2) After receiving the form, the responsible staff will send a request email to MC team members
3) The convener will choose the suitable MC for the event
4) The responsible staff will send a confirmation email to the applicant in 3 weeks