The Hong Kong Girl Guides Association Cleaning arrange for Headquarters
To minimize the risk of contracting and spreading COVID-19, a series of cleaning arrangements were enhanced to safeguard the health of users at Headquarters of HKGGA:
- After every use of venue, tables / chairs / floor will be disinfected with 1 in 49 diluted household bleach.
- Public facilities ( e.g. lift, lobby, corridor ) will be disinfected with 1 in 49 diluted household bleach twice a day.
- Frequently contacted surfaces (e.g. button, handrail, door handle, door knob, doorbell, power switch, table and chair) will be disinfected with 1 in 49 diluted household bleach twice a day.
- For obvious dirt, cleaning will be done immediately.
- Distilled water dispensers are cleaned daily. Professional inspection and disinfection of water tank of dispensers will be performed by contractor yearly. Visitors can bring their own bottle for refilling water.
- All visitors entering Headquarters are required to check body temperature, to wear a mask and to clean their hands with disinfectant to help preventing spread of the disease.
- Except venue users and event participants, other people are not suggested to stay in Headquarters in order to lower the risk of spread of virus during gathering of people.
- Toilet will be disinfected with 1 in 49 diluted household bleach every four hours.
- Soap and disposable paper towel will be provided for hand cleaning.
- Users are reminded to put the toilet lid down before flushing and have proper hand cleaning after using the toilet.
- Maintain drainage pipes properly and pour about half a litre of water into each drain outlet (U-traps) every week to ensure environmental hygiene.