HKGGA Special Announcement on Activity Arrangements (As at 14 Jul 2020)
In response to the recent spike in locally transmitted coronavirus cases in Hong Kong, and pursuant to the government's announcement of further tightened social distancing measures and early commencement of summer holidays for all schools from 13 July 2020, in order to safeguard the health of our members, the Association will implement the following activity arrangements with immediate effect:
- ALL unit meetings / activities, or activities and trainings organized by Headquarters, Division, District, Regional and District Associations will be suspended until further notice.
- Summer youth programmes will be cancelled or conducted online depending on the nature of individual activities. For details, please refer to the “latest news” in the programme page (Chinese only).
- ALL venue rental services of HKGGA Headquarters and campsites will be suspended until 31 Jul 2020. For details, please refer to “The Hong Kong Girl Guides Association Headquarters and Campsites Notice”.
- Please consider to use video conferencing or other non-face-to-face methods for necessary meeting between adult members.
- ALL July activities in HKGGA Tin Shui Wai Pansy Ho Activity Centre & HKGGA Jockey Club Tung Chung Activity Centre will be cancelled. For enquiry, please contact the staff of the respective centres:
- HKGGA Tin Shui Wai Pansy Ho Activity Centre ：2448 3376
- HKGGA Jockey Club Tung Chung Activity Centre ：2619 0399
- ALL Happy Bees, Golden Guides or CPG IRCP activities for July and August will be cancelled. For details, please refer to latest announcement in the CPG IRCP page.
We will review the situation from time to time. Updated measures and arrangements will be posted on the Association's website and Facebook page.