Tin Shui Wai Pansy Ho Activity Centre-Booking Instructions, Enquires & Venue Reservation
- The Hong Kong Girl Guides Association's activities or programs may apply for the use of venues 12 months in advance.
- Members may apply for the use of venues 9 months in advance and enjoy members' discount.
- *Uniformed Groups in Hong Kong and Outside Bodies include Schools, Non-Governmental Organizations, National Sports Associations, Youth Organizations and Government Departments may apply for the use of venues 6 months in advance and enjoy the discount for Outside Bodies and Uniform Groups.
*Including Association of Hong Kong Flag-Guards, Hong Kong Adventure Corps, Hong Kong Air Cadet Corps, Hong Kong Red Cross, Scout Association of Hong Kong, Hong Kong Sea Cadet Corps, Hong Kong St. John Ambulance, The Boys' Brigade, Hong Kong, The Girls' Brigade Hong Kong, Hong Kong Road Safety Patrol, Civil Aid Service Hong Kong, Junior Police Call, Auxiliary Medical Service and Hong Kong Army Cadets Association.
- Non-members may apply for the use of venues 4 months in advance.
- The walk-in applicant is required to complete the application and payment at least 3 hours before the booking, otherwise we reserve the right to reject any application.
- National Sports Associations can apply for the use of venues 12 months in advance for national event.
- Applicants are required to provide a joint-name Public Liability insurance certificate which is to include HKGGA in the Insured Party as "owner of premises". (if applicable)
- All applications will be processed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- NGO applicants should enclose a copy of Charitable Institutes and Trust Registration Certificate issued by the Inland Revenue Department under Section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance.
- Applicants should be registered organizations or companies. Application in the name if individual will not be accepted. Non-member applicants may include group/organization/company stamp on the application form.
- Applicants must be over 21 of age.
- We would allocate the activity rooms, hall or lawn for users. Venues would be allocated according to the size of groups. Priority would be given to training courses or activities held by the Association.
- If the applicant wishes to change the booking time or date, please inform us at least 7 days before the event, otherwise we will refuse to make any alterations.
- There will be no refunds given once the payment has been made.
- All payments are non-refundable and cannot be delayed except for extreme weather conditions if the event is not able to be held as scheduled due to extreme weather, it will be postponed within 6 months.
- Any amendments to the number of users or arrival time after application must be reported to and approved by us beforehand.
- No parking spaces are provided at the campsite.
- Our Centre is under 24-hour CCTV surveillance for security reasons. Only authorized officers are allowed to view the CCTV monitoring system and the security camera data will be deleted after some time.
- Applicants must read the booking instructions, campsite pamphlets and user's regulations before making any applications.
- We reserve the rights of the final decision in case of disputes.
Reservations and Application Procedures
- Reservations have to be made via telephone, fax or email.
- Please complete the application form and return to us with a copy of Society Registration Certificate or Business Registration Certificate by fax (24474438) or email (email@example.com) before the deadline.
- A debit note will be issued to the applicant once the application is approved. The applicant is required to make a full payment before deadline, otherwise, the booking will be cancelled and allocated by other users without any notice.
- The applicant may pay by cash or cheque in person during our office hours (Tuesday to Sunday, 9:00am – 6:30pm, closed on Mondays and Public Holidays), or send a crossed cheque (post dated cheque not acceptable) payable to " The Hong Kong Girl Guides Association " to The Hong Kong Girl Guides Association Tin Shui Wai Pansy Ho Activity Centre, No 2 Tin Fai Road, Tin Shui Wai, Yuen Long, N.T.
- The official receipt will be issued upon completion of payment.
- Any amendments to the number of users or arrival time after application must be reported to and approved by office beforehand.
- The Association reserves the right to alter/amend any rules as stated herein.
Enquires & Reservations
Address : 2 Tin Fai Road, Tin Shui Wai, N.T. (In front of Heung To Middle School Tin Shui Wai, near Tin Fu Light Rail Station)
Telephone : 2448 3376
Fax : 2447 4438
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours : Tuesday to Sunday, 9:00am – 6:30pm *Closed on Mondays and Public Holidays